Intergalactic Herald has created a guide on how to play Star Atlas. This “how to play Star Atlas guide” is a step-by-step outline of everything you need to get started with Star Atlas. The guide explains cryptocurrency, Marketplace, Faction Fleet and getting into the Showroom.
Each individual article is below but if you are ready to get started, click the button and start with the first step.
Here is some general Star Atlas information:
- What is Star Atlas? – Watch the Star Atlas trailer video.
- Join Star Atlas Discord? – Join the Star Atlas Discord server to become part of the community.
Star Atlas is a game based on web3 technology like cryptocurrency. Assets in the game are NFTs (non-fungible token) like ships. Star Atlas has an economy and governance that uses crypto coins of ATLAS and POLIS. So, to get involved in the game, you need to purchase cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain. Below are the steps to get started in cryptocurrency.
- How to buy cryptocurrency? – Create account on Coinbase
- How to buy SOL on Coinbase? – Purchase cryptocurrency in the form of SOL (Solana coin)
- How to create a Phantom wallet? – Create a software cryptocurrency wallet to interact with Star Atlas
- How to send cryptocurrency from Coinbase to wallet? – Learn to send SOL to your crypto wallet
- How to swap between between SOL and USDC? – Learn to swap between different cryptocurrency
- How to buy Star Atlas ATLAS? – Purchase ATLAS coin which is used in Star Atlas as an utility token
- How to buy Star Atlas POLIS? – Purchase POLIS coin which is used in Star Atlas for governance
- How to setup Ledger using Phantom for Star Atlas? (optional) – Learn how to setup a hardware wallet to be used through a software wallet
Star Atlas Marketplace
The Star Atlas Marketplace is a place to purchase Star Atlas items. But, you can also sell them to other buyers. The main item to buy and sell are Star Atlas ships. But you can find other Star Atlas items like posters, badges and land.
- How to connect your wallet to the Star Atlas website? – Connect your Phantom wallet to the Star Atlas website to authorize Star Atlas transactions
- How to pick a faction in Star Atlas? – Pick from one of the three Star Atlas factions
- How to buy a Star Atlas ship? – Purchase a Star Atlas ship in the MarketPlace
- How to sell a Star Atlas ship? (optional) – Sell a Star Atlas ship in the MarketPlace
The Faction Fleet or SCORE (Ship Commissions on Remote Expeditions) is an aspect of Star Atlas where you can enroll your Star Atlas ships. By keeping your ships supplied with the necessary resources, you will earn rewards in the form of the ATLAS token.
- How to enlist your Star Atlas ship in Faction Fleet/SCORE? – Enlist your Star Atlas ships to earn rewards of ATLAS
- How to buy resources in the Star Atlas Marketplace? Buy resources to supply your Star Atlas ship
- How to resupply your ships in Faction Fleet/SCORE? Add resources to your Star Atlas ship
- How to claim Star Atlas ship rewards in Faction Fleet/SCORE? Claim ATLAS rewards
- How to remove ship from Faction Fleet/SCORE? (optional) Remove Star Atlas ship
The Fleet Viewer is where you can explore your fleet of Star Atlas ships in a space hanger. The hanger is built with the same technology that is powering SAGE.
The Showroom is the first chance to interact in the Star Atlas metaverse using the Unreal Engine 5 environment. The Showroom is software to install on your Windows computer to then enter a 3D world where you can create a character and interact with your Star Atlas ships and explore an expanding environment.
- How to install Star Atlas Showroom?
- How to get game code for Star Atlas Showroom?
- How to login to Star Atlas Showroom?
- How to use Ledger with the Star Atlas Showroom? (optional)
- Tips and tricks for racing in Star Atlas Showroom by MetaVerse Explorer
SAGE – Star Atlas: Golden Era
SAGE is an upcoming in-browser game module of Star Atlas.
- SAGE Game Manual – December 2022 Draft